Hvar is connected with mainland by boat lines:
- Split - Stari Grad; Drvenik - Sućuraj; Split - Hvar
- Fastboat connection: Split - Hvar/Hvar - Split, regularly
- Ferry connection: Split - Hvar/Hvar - Split, daily
- Ferry connection: Split - Stari Grad/Stari Grad - Split, daily, regularly
- Ferry connection: Drvenik - Sućuraj/Sućuraj - Drvenik, daily, regularly
In the summer ferry connections with islands are intensified, and there are hydro-boats also. summer schedule is valid from 31st of May to 28th of September.
Hvar is connected through the port in Stari Grad, and also by all-coast ferry connection Rijeka-Zadar-Split-Stari Grad-Korčula-Dubrovnik-Bari (three times a week), and by international fast boat connection Pescara-Stari Grad- Split (daily), and by international ferry connection Ancona-Stari Grad-Split-Korčula (twice a week).
Jadrolinija is the main boat operator and has all main ferry and boat lines in Croatia. Information on boat schedules and ticket prices can be found on www.jadrolinija.hr
Split tours company has the line Ancona-Hvar. More about schedule on their pages www.splittours.hr
tel: + 385 021 / 741-132
tel: + 385 021 / 765-048
"Snav" u Splitu
Gat sv. Duje 1
tel: +385 21 322252